This post may contain affiliate links.
Quick update as of 7/16/19. The Doordash offer is now at $150 or 15,000 Swagbucks. The Lyft offer is no longer available and as a result, it has been removed from this guide.
I wanted to share a quick little hack a friend showed me where you can sign up to deliver for Doordash and get paid $150 just for doing one delivery. That’s a crazy return on your time that is well worth doing – even if you’re a big shot lawyer, doctor, or whatever.
Here’s how it works:
- Create an account at Swagbucks. If you want to support this site, feel free to use my referral link (I get a small referral bonus from Swagbucks if someone uses my link).
- In the Swagbucks app, search for the signup bonus offer for Doordash. You can do this by going to the “Shop” section in Swagbucks, then searching for Doordash.
- Sign up to deliver for Doordash via the Swagbucks app. Make sure you click to sign up for Doordash through the Swagbucks app or website.
- Get approved to drive or deliver, then do one delivery for Doordash
- The bonus will post in 32 days. Just set yourself a reminder so you don’t forget about it.
What makes this offer so good is that you only have to do one delivery to earn the signup bonus from Swagbucks. As I write this, the current offer is:
- DoorDash – Sign up to deliver for Doordash through Swagbucks, complete one delivery, and earn $150 (15,000 Swagbucks)
This signup bonus is way too good to pass up since it only requires you to do one delivery to qualify for the bonus. Even if it took you an hour to do a single delivery, that would still be good for $150 per hour. And I can pretty much guarantee that it will not take you an hour to do one delivery – most will be able to do a delivery in 10 or 15 minutes.
I can confirm that this bonus works, as both my best friend and my wife have done these orders. It took my wife 15 minutes to do her one delivery, which we completed together. At the time, Swagbucks was offering $175 to do one delivery, which was well worth our time. I have no idea if that $175 offer will ever come back, but the current offer of $150 is well worth doing too.
Note that you earn all of your money from Swagbucks in the form of Swagbucks points, which can be cashed out for PayPal gift cards, which you can then convert directly into cash. You can also use the Swagbucks to buy Visa gift cards. So essentially, you can turn all of the points you earn from Swagbucks directly into cash.
I’m not sure how long these offers will last, so I’d recommend jumping on these deals as soon as you can – they could always disappear tomorrow. Remember that these offers are only for people who have never delivered for DoorDash before, so, unfortunately, if you’re already signed up for Doordash, you won’t be able to earn the bonus from Swagbucks.