Yieldstreet is a free investing app that allows users to invest in alternative asset classes. They’re on a push to get new users, so right now they are offering a $100 bonus for each person you refer to Yieldstreet. The person you refer doesn’t have to do anything other than use your link and open a free Yieldstreet account. They don’t have to put any money into the account or do anything with it either for you to earn your bonus – all you have to do is refer them. That makes Yieldstreet worth opening solely to refer people. In this post, I’ll go over everything you need to know to earn your Yieldstreet referral bonus.
How To Earn Your Yieldstreet Referral Bonus
As mentioned, Yieldstreet has a referral program that allows current Yieldstreet users to refer other people. Each person you refer will earn you a $100 referral bonus.
To earn your Yieldstreet referral bonus, you have to do two things:
- Open a free Yieldstreet account. You can open this by downloading the Yieldstreet app or going to the Yieldstreet website. You don’t need to use a referral link, but if you do feel like supporting this blog, send me an email at email@example.com and I can send you a referral link. I’ll earn $100 for referring you.
- Refer people using your Yieldstreet referral. Once you create a Yieldstreet account, you’ll be able to refer other people to Yieldstreet. You’ll receive $100 for each person that you refer. The terms state that you can earn up to $2,000 per quarter, which means you could theoretically refer 20 people every 3 months and earn up to $8,000 in a year. (Note: Yieldstreet recently added that you have to have a Yieldstreet account open for 30 days before you’re eligible to refer people. They added this after I wrote this post, but if you’re reading this now, best to wait 30 days before you refer someone).
- You’ll earn your Yieldstreet referral bonus at the start of the next quarter. You’ll earn your $100 bonus at the start of the next quarter. Depending on when you refer your person, this can either be really quick or you’ll have to wait a bit.
What makes this referral so appealing is that the person you refer doesn’t have to do anything other than open a Yieldstreet account using your referral link. The referral terms specifically state the following:
There is no purchase or investment necessary by an Invitee in order for you to receive cash compensation. Note, however, that you accrue no additional benefit if an Invitee ultimately makes an investment on the website or takes any other actions.
To qualify for the $100 bonus, the person you refer has to do the following within 30 days of receiving their invite from you:
- Open a new Yieldstreet account using your referral link.
- Complete all identity verification requirements (this simply means confirming SSN, phone number, addresses, etc – essentially what you would have to do when opening any bank or investment account).
- Link an external bank account.
Yieldstreet doesn’t do a hard pull on your credit, so opening an account has no impact on your credit score or credit report. It should only take someone a few minutes to complete the signup process and link an external bank account.
The bonus will post in your Yieldstreet wallet at the start of the next quarter. So, if you refer someone in October, you’ll see your bonus in January.
Once you earn your $100 bonus for referring someone, you can either keep the money and invest it into something, or withdraw the money. I’ve opted to withdraw everything I earned from Yieldstreet.
Refer Your Friends And Family Members To Maximize Your Bonus
To refer someone, enter their email address in the “Invite a friend” section. You’ll find this button at the top right of the website. The person you refer will then get an email from Yieldstreet letting them know you referred them and giving them a link to use.
Each person you refer will earn you $100 if they create a Yieldstreet account and link an external bank account within 30 days.
Depending on how large your household is, you can earn a significant amount of money just by referring people you know. A two-person household can easily earn $100 with just a few minutes of work. If you have friends or family, you can easily refer them and offer to split the bonus with them. It’s super easy, so it’s worth taking advantage of it while you can. I can’t imagine this will last forever.
Yieldstreet is a referral bonus with easy terms – the person you refer only has to open an account and link an external bank account. At a minimum, it’s worth signing up just so you can refer a friend or family member. You might not be able to refer 20 people per quarter, but even just one or two referrals can add up to a few hundred dollars for you.
Remember, you don’t need to use my referral if you’re interested in this bonus. That being said, if the info I shared was helpful, it definitely helps me out if you use my referral link. Just contact me with your email address and I’ll send a referral link to you right away.
If you’re looking for more easy bank account bonuses you can earn, check out some of the guides I’ve written below: