Does DoorDash take Apple Pay? If you’re looking to place an order with DoorDash and want to use Apple Pay, this is a good question you might be asking yourself.
Here’s the answer. DoorDash does take Apple Pay. You’ll have to set it up in the DoorDash app, which isn’t a difficult thing to do.
In this post, we’ll look at how to set up Apple Pay in DoorDash and briefly look at other ways you can pay for your DoorDash order too.
Does DoorDash Take Apple Pay?
Yes, DoorDash does take Apple Pay. To set up Apple Pay in your DoorDash app, you’ll first need to make sure you have Apple Pay set up on your phone.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to set up Apple Pay as a payment method in your DoorDash app. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to the account screen in your DoorDash app. You’ll find this screen in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Next, click on “Payment” in the account settings section.
- From there, you’ll see the option to add Apple Pay as a payment method.
That’s it! When you’re ready to pay for your order, make sure that Apple Pay is selected as your payment method. The whole process should take you a few seconds to complete.
Other Payment Methods You Can Use
Beyond Apple Pay, DoorDash also accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards or Debit Cards. All you have to do is add your credit or debit information to the app. You can add as many cards as you like. It’s also easy to remove cards from your account if needed.
- PayPal. Just link your PayPal account to DoorDash and you’ll be able to use your PayPal funds to pay for your orders.
- Venmo. Same thing as Paypal. Link your Venmo account to DoorDash and you can use your Venmo account to pay for your DoorDash orders.
- DoorDash Credits. If you have DoorDash credits or DoorDash gift cards, you’ll be able to add them to your account and use them to pay for your orders.
Payment Methods That DoorDash Does Not Accept
There are two payments that people ask about that DoorDash does not accept. The first is cash. You can’t pay for your DoorDash orders with cash. You can tip your drivers with cash if you want, but it’s usually best to tip in the app so that your order gets picked up by a driver (see Do DoorDash Drivers See Tip? and No One is Picking Up My DoorDash Order – Why This Happens And What You Can Do).
Second, you can’t pay for DoorDash orders using Cash App. DoorDash works with other digital payment methods, but for some reason, they don’t link to Cash App at this time. You can link your Cash card to DoorDash though and pay using that, so you can still use Cash App that way if you want.
DoorDash accepts Apple Pay as a payment method. It’s a good option to use since you can manage all your cards in your Apple Wallet and avoid having to link all your cards in the DoorDash app at the same time. If you want to simplify your DoorDash orders, using Apple Pay can make a lot of sense.
Leave a Reply